Degustabox Review: Fab new monthly foodie subscription service


Degustabox is a great new monthly subscription service where you receive a surprise box of 10 to 15 fabulous food products each month, many new to the market, straight to your door.  

For £9.99 per month (delivery not included) your carefully packaged food box will arrive with you between the 25th and 30th of the month with texts and e-mails sent to you to ensure you are around to receive your box of exciting food products.

The box that I received contained Drink Me Chai (delicious!), Levi Roots cook in sauces, Oxo Shake & Flavour, a selection of four Bisto gravy pouches and stock melts, Green and Black's choccie, Yu! Healthy Snacks (great for a mid morning snack and flipping yummy!), Belvita breakfast biscuits which I now need to hide from my daughter, as well as a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic Bavaria drinks.

I can safely say that I either used or am still in the process of eating all of the products in the box.  There is nothing in there that I wouldn't try at least once and I am now also a fan of the Yu! Healthy Snacks, which I didn't know about before I received my food box, so I'm pleased that I was exposed to trying something new.

Great to liven up your end of month food stores and also sharing new products with you each month that you may not have previously tried or heard of, it's a lovely subscription service to treat yourself to or give as a gift to a friend or family member.  There is no long term commitment meaning that you can stop and start your subscription at any time if you wanted to.

For a nice little discount of £3.00 off your first order, use the code allinonemum999

Ally x

Find out more about Degustabox

Website:  http://www.degustabox.com/en/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DegustaboxUK
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DegustaboxUK

Note: I was sent a Degustabox for the purpose of this review.  All views are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents