What's in a name?

I recently discovered the "Baby Names 101" infographic by Namberry.com and PishPoshBaby.  No, I am not pregnant but I do torture myself by looking at boy and girl names for my yet to be conceived second child, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

What I quite liked about the site is that as it is American, the names are slightly different from the playground names I hear here in the UK.  I happened to pick a name that was in the top 10 (and still is) so my poor daughter will be at school with a number of people with the same name as her.  I only had 2 people at my school with my name which I loved!

The infographic is full of fun facts and useful and practical tips on naming a baby.  It also gives handy advice on how best to pick a name that matches with your surname as well as a few pointers on what to avoid.

Hope you enjoy this cute infographic as much as I did!

Ax

Baby Names 101






Baby Names 101 Via Pishposhbaby.com and Nameberry.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!