Listography: My Top 5 Things I'd Like to be Reincarnated As

I'm still pretty darn sure that I am a reincarnation of someone from Henry VIII's Court (hopefully not one of the many wives) as I absolutely adore that era and could read books and watch documentaries and movies on the subject for hours on end and still be left wanting to know more.

Kate over at Kate Takes 5 has made reincarnation the most recent subject of her Listography.  So, after a little bit of thought, these are my top 5 things that I'd like to be reincarnated as when I leave this wonderful world one day.

1.  A Fly on the Wall
I'd like to start off as a fly.  Most people at some stage of their life have wanted to be a fly on the wall and see exactly what goes on behind closed doors.  I'm nosey by nature so I think this would be fun for the 21 days of my little fly life.  Hopefully then I'll go on to option 2.

2.  Some sort of Author
I have an idea of what I'd like to write about (like I'm telling you lot!) and if I had already been a fly on the wall I would have had time, albeit it very short, to add to my plot and basic development of each of my characters.  I don't think I'd be too bothered if I wasn't well known as I'm a bit odd like that, but I'd like to be published one day all the same.  I think that would be rather nice.

3.  An Archaeologist
As a child I wanted to be an archaeologist, discovering old dinosaur bones, remains, castles, ruins and things like that.  I drive my husband to distraction with all the Time Team episodes and other historical programmes that I record.  Maybe I could have a crack at when I retire, too?

4.  One of the many Apple Products
Who wouldn't want to be loved, adored and desired?!  Yes, there is that whole thing about being tossed aside for the younger model but the the majority of Apple owners who love the products simply keep the older models when they upgrade...like a sort of Apple, um,  harem...hmmm...might have to rethink that one.

5.  One of the Dog's in my Parents House
We grew up with at least 3 or 4 dog at any given time.   As one passed away, another one was rescued from some awful fate and then added to the family.  In winter my mom would put the dog blankets in the tumble dryer for a few minutes and then gently place these warm comforters over each of the dogs and tuck them in.  I can still remember our Bull Terrier, Benson, letting out little sighs of delight as he was wrapped up snug as a bug, almost smiling as he drifted off for his early morning nap.   The dogs ate well, slept well, were cuddled, given treats and generally well loved and cared for.  It really is a dogs life!

Ax

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!