Review: Green People Organic Children Shampoo and Conditioner


green-people-shampoo-and-conditioner

I recently had the pleasure of sampling the Organic Children lavender shampoo and conditioner.  Made from 83% organic products both are mild, gentle and non-irritating which is fabulous for using on sensitive scalps like that of my toddler.  Organic Lavender, Aloe Vera and Tree Tree naturally cleanse the hair leaving it clean, smelling beautiful and feeling tangle free (every mom's dream!).  

For parents with school going children it can be used to treat the removal of head lice.  Evidence suggests that Tee Tree oil naturally and effectively treats head lice.

As with all the products that I test, I use them on myself first.  I have long, thick hair that is naturally brown and not coloured treated.  I blow dry and straighten my hair at least once a week.  After using the Organic Children shampoo and conditioner and gently blow drying, my hair was left feeling soft and silky which was not far off from my regular products, and possibly, even better.  

The shampoo foams well so my daughter and I had heaps of fun giving her crazy hair styles while using daddy's shaving mirror to see what she looked like.  Once we had finished off with the conditioner and rinsed it out, I towel dried her hair and then quickly finished off with the hair dryer.  This is her favourite bit, especially if I brush her hair while gently blow drying on a very low height.  Her hair was left shiny, soft, tangle free and smelt wonderful.  Fabulous!

The shampoo and conditioner contain no nasties such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, phthalates and artificial fragrances.

Both products are available in 200ml tubes at the RRP of £7.75.  They can be purchased through the Green People website or from selected health food stores. 

Ax


Note: The blog author was sent this product completely free of charge by Mummy News to test and review on behalf of Green People.  All views are her own, completely honest and unbiased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents