Saturday is Caption Day

Comments

  1. Oh madam you really need to get your cuticle done

    Expatmammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she bathes me, feeds me and cares for me, but this is child labour, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All done! Now for your make-up! Mwahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe she still can't get this right... Do I have to show her everything?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you just keep still mother- I am an artist at work and I neeeeeed to concentrate!


    Thanks for joining in missus :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now don't bite them straight off like the last time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!