Konfidence AquaNappy Review

My daughter recently had the pleasure of trying out a gorgeous pink floral Konfidence AquaNappy.  She loved the beautiful pink flowers and couldn't wait to pull it out of the packaging and go for a swim!

It is a Multi Award Wining product and was recently announced as the Winner in the Loved By Parents Best Swim Nappy award.  Suitable from approximately 3 to 30 months of age they are available in blue, pink, blue stripe, pink flowers, pink polka dot and red.

In the past I have bought disposable swim nappies for my daughter.  Putting these on is usually a two man effort with one person holding Bella while the other pulls the nappy up and 'jumps' her into it, trying not to tear it apart while putting it on.  In my opinion, it's a bit of a hassle that no parent really needs or wants.

To put the Konfidence AquaNappy on my daughter I lay her down as I would to put on her normal nappy, folded the sides in onto her tummy and then lifted the front flap.  I secured the nappy by pressing the two poppers on the front flap into two poppers on the waist band, making sure that I chose the popper locations that fitted to her waist size.  The velcro strips made sure that the nappy was extra secure.


There is no need to buy an inner nappy, lining or outer cover for the AquaNappy so you have no hidden costs after your initial purchase.

Getting the AquaNappy off was extremely easy too.  I gently pulled at the sides to release the poppers and velcro and it used far less arm strength and effort to pull it apart than a disposable nappy.

The recycled plastic liner between the inner and out shell holds in any accidents that may happen.  If soiling does take place while you are swimming, remove the baby or toddler from the water as soon as possible.


After the swim I rinsed the Konfidence AquaNappy off in cold water and spun it in the dryer in the family changing room.   It can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees celcius so if it is soiled, empty the waste from the nappy and then let the machine take care of the cleaning.

I hung the nappy to dry in my bathroom when I got home but if you hang it outside be sure to keep it out of direct sunlight and do not put it in the tumble dryer.  The cleaning instructions are clearly marked on a very soft label that did not cause any chafing against my daughter's sensitive skin.  I usually cut off clothing labels if I see that they cause irritation but didn't have to do it this time.

The Konfidence AquaNappy Recommended Retail Price is £9.99.  I only wish I had discovered this product sooner so that I could have gone out for a few more mommy coffee dates with the money that I would have saved from not buying the disposable types of swim nappies.

This is the best swim nappy that I have used in terms of value for money, it does what it is meant to do, keeps my daughter comfortable and happy and is good for the environment at the same time.  It looks cute and the floral design was perfect for my daughter but I'm sure she would be equally happy in any of the other available colours.

Thank you to TheBabyWebsite.com for the opportunity to review this fabulous swim nappy.

Ax

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents