EPIC FAIL - All-in-One Mum Weekly Goal No.3

I have no words.  Well, I have a few.  I failed.  Miserably!  Oh, the shame!  The horror!  The sheer embarrassment of it all!

My attempt at my spring cleaning goal last week was a complete non-starter.  Not only did I blog just once last week but I missed out on Silent Sunday too which is one of the things I've grown to love and look forward to along with Kate Takes 5's weekly Listography.  That too was put on hold this week by Kate who ironically was doing a bit of spring cleaning herself.  Maybe I should have taken the hint from Kate and jumped at what I was meant to do a week ago?!

I do take my hat off to all the working moms out there that can manage and juggle work, children, cooking, cleaning, looking after pets, looking after themselves and generally most other things that life throws at them whilst still finding time for themselves and time to blog.  I was exhausted all of last week and lacking inspiration as well as the time and energy to blog, I simply decided not to.  Why should I write about something that makes no sense at all and is completely ridiculous, just for the sake of it?

This week however, I have been lucky enough to come across a number of inspiring stories to write about and think I am getting my blogger mojo back.  Very exciting times people!  Doesn't get much better than this I tell you!

Have a fabulous week everyone and hope that you get to accomplish everything that you set out to do this week.  I am going to attempt to finish my All-in-One Mum Weekly Goal No.3 this week, if it is the last thing I do!

A x

Comments

  1. spring cleaning sounds like a pretty normal thing to fail at - I hate cleaning and I regularly say to myself that I will clean/ clear out parts of the house and inevitably don't! Most of my New Years resolutions have been fails so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cleaning too and avoid it at all costs, occassionally I submit to it but not as often as I should! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents