All-in-One Mum Weekly Goal No.1



Welcome to my first All-in-One Mum personal weekly goal!

As each of us is so wonderfully different I find it extremely interesting to see what others are striving towards in their lives, hence I've created my All-in-One Mum Weekly Goals and All-in-One Mum Weekly Achievements.

My challenge to you is to set a goal for the week.  It can be as simple as making a small change to your daily routine, trying a new task, writing that blog post you never got around to doing, spending more time with your children, trying a new or interesting recipe or as ambitious as getting that marathon time you've always wanted or trying a new hobby that you thought was impossible to do.  

Each Sunday you get the opportunity to write down a task that you are wanting to achieve for that particular week.   Add your name/blog name and link to your blog in the linky at the bottom of my post and you will have the opportunity to share your goals and dreams with the rest of the blogosphere.

Post the result of your personal goal at the bottom of my achievement post on the following Sunday, sharing your post information in the linky in the same way as you did the week before.  Easy peasy.

Feel free to have a laugh at my expense if I don't achieve what I've set out to do.  Grab my badge on my home page.

Happy goal setting and achieving :)

A x

Here is my first goal.  I couldn't wait to get started so I'm pretending that it's Sunday.  If you want to wait until Sunday to start, please feel free.  I'll put up my achievement post next Sunday evening along with my new goal.  Whoop whoop!  Let's get going!

My All-one-Mum Weekly Goal No.1 is to finish the Kindle book I'm reading (Water for Elephants) and start reading The Help which is one of the books on my Bucket List.  I've been sick in the past week so this is more challenging than it sounds, I promise!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!