All-in-One Mum Weekly Achievement No.1

I did it!  I achieved my 1st All-in-One Mum Goal!  I've just given myself a big pat on the back and am incredibly chuffed with this, if I do say so myself!

It's a massive sense of achievement as this is the second book that I have finished this year, and it's only 2 weeks into February.  I started many books in 2011 but never managed to sit down and finish a single one due to a variety of reasons, mainly my inability to finish what I started.

Did you achieve your goal from last week or would you prefer not to comment?

Leave a link to your blog post in the link below so we can all follow your amazing progress and story!

Ax







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!