Things I miss about not living in SA...

Not being home to celebrate and share the birthdays of my loved ones would be at the top of my list.

It's my mom's birthday on 21 January, so with the gift somewhere between Amazon and and a flight to South Africa, I took her birthday card to the local post office this morning. Hope it arrives in time! UK post is so quick that I take it for granted that things arrive within a matter of days.

Isabella and I added a special touch of Mulberry Red Max Factor lipstick kisses to the back of the envelope. She loved it!! Might have to hide the lipstick too, along with my other make-up that she always wants to try out.

Ax

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents