Reason to Celebrate!

I have just finished my first book of 2012!!! Hoorah!!!

'Aleph', written by the world renowned author Paulo Coehlo, is also the first book that I've completed since I went on maternity leave in March 2010! Double Hoorah!!!!

I won't write a review on this particular title as I don't think I can. I take something very personal from each of the books that I've read of his over the years and I don't feel that I want to share it, to be honest.

One thing I will say though is that whenever I have read one of Paulo's books, they have always fitted perfectly into my life situation at the time, giving clarity to what was taking place or opening my thoughts to a new way of seeing the world.

I think that there are quite a few others that would say the same thing. I'm sure there are many that would think I was nuts and talking utter rubbish and that are quite happy that I am keeping my views quiet.

Anyway, how exactly will I be celebrating this momentous occasion you may ask? I have a cup of raspberry and echinacea tea by my side whilst sitting next to my husband on the couch with my Kindle on my lap. I am shortly about to embark on another literary journey, this time into the world of 'Water for Elephants'.

Bliss!

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents