Quick! Hide the fruit and veg!

While some parents struggle to get their children to eat fruits and vegetables, I have the complete opposite problem.

I once made the rookie mistake of letting Isabella hold a packet of clementines while we were shopping. I knew I could smell oranges but I wasn't sure where it was coming from? I turned around to see Bella trying to eat one right through the net packaging! She had managed to nibbled through the outer flesh of the fruit through the netting and was sucking on the juicy inside.

I now have to buy things without her looking and sneak them into the fridge as soon as we get home. Pure craziness I tell you. With a mom like me though, I guess that's enough to drive anyone slightly loopy!

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents