New Years Resolutions


I've never been a big one for making New Years resolutions as I don't really believe that we need to wait for a new year to change our habits and ways of thinking. Yes, I know that I waited until 2012 to blog again but that has more to do with using the work free days to create a new habit.

What I am going to do over the next day or two is make three 2012 bucket lists. These will be colourful lists of things I'd like to do, places I want to visit by myself or with family and food that I want to cook or bake.

The joy is, I can always add to any of the lists but never take away of course. I think of it as a way of making sure I use these 366 days to their fullest and I'll keep monthly checks to see how I'm doing and post the results as the months pass.

Do you have any big plans for 2012?

A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!