My Friday Song

Being the quirky yet loveable soul that I am, one of my 'things' is that I have a song that I play each and every Friday on my way to work.  This has become my 'Friday song', and a song that I use to bring me extra enthusiasm and energy for my day, a song that makes me feel euphoric, exhilarated and a song that makes me feel like I can take on the entire world (one bit at time of course!)

What is my song, you ask?  It is....

Cruel, Crazy, Beautiful World 
by Johnny Clegg and Savuka

It get's me everytime!



Gone on, have a listen.  I know you want to!  I'm pretty sure that it will make your day too!!!

Here is to wishing you all a Fabulous, Fantastic, Fascinating Friday!  I'll be living it up at the Royal Albert Hall all day followed by a fabulous dinner and then shutting my eyes at The Dorchester.

It's a tough life, but someone has to do it, and I accept the role with open arms!  Honestly not a typical Friday night for me though.  It usually consists of steak, red wine and DVD's at home!

Thank you to my husband for looking after our daughter and letting me get a bit crazy for a while :)

A xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents