First day back at work...done!

Well, it was 6.00 pm before I knew it. Where does time go?! It's actually great to be back at work, despite having to face gale force winds and rain this morning and needless to say, I didn't walk to work but caught the bus instead.   I didn't really fancy arriving at the office soaked to the bone, sporting a very wind blown look.


As much as I think I would love to be a stay at home mom, I'm not sure if I could do it. I need adult interaction and an environment where I'm intellectually challenged and get to speak to grown ups (I think that is what they are most of the time?!) about things that don't involve nap times or playgroups. 


Don't get me wrong, I adore my time with my daughter but I know she loves her nursery, spending time with her grandparents, time with her dad and then time with me on a Thursday.  It's a great setup we have going where she gets the best of both worlds.  Home, parents, other family and social interaction with kids her own age.


I leave you with this little gem of a quote for those of you who are already lacking inspiration.  I don't blame you in this dark and gloomy weather, but on the sunny side...the days are getting longer, and we are 3 days away from the weekend!  Whoop whoop!



A x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Win a fabulous photo book with 23snaps!