cause and effect...

Phew! MELT DOWN OVER!!! Panic stations are back to zero and mommy can calm down!  That serves me right for trying to be a fancy pants and change my blog for the umpteenth time!!!

Basically, after trying to be clever and attempt a bit of HTML, I lost the entire side bar on my home page. I realised that I'd deleted something and managed to work it out thank goodness.

I now resolve to keep my blog layout and design as simple as I can and the only changes I make should be new badges and things like that.  I think that this new theme suits me and says a great deal about the person that I am.  Less is more and all that stuff.  Rainbows and colour make me feel optimistic and cheerful.

So, welcome to my new blog design and layout, complements of the folks The Cutest Blog on the Block.  When I saw their logo pop up on a few blogs I thought that it might be an award for bloggers who had cute looking blogs, but when I finally clicked on the badge to see what it was exactly I was taken to their amazing page.  Go have a look.  I'm pretty sure that you won't be disappointed.

Ax

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beanies Christmas Coffees and Fab #Giveaway

Competition and Review: Zappie - bringing walls and clothes to life!

Review and competition: Nonabox - the UK's first subscription gift box for pregnancy and new parents